Systems + Automation Roadmapping
How to learn the time, cost, and even value for your next project... before you start!
Are you considering a new project, but uncertain on the cost, the timeline, or other essential factors?
Working on a project can be risky.
- What if the cost is higher than you’ve budgeted?
- What if the timeline is longer than you’re looking for?
- What if the steps involved are more complex than you’ve planned?
- What if you don’t enjoy working with the consultant?
The last thing you want is to start a project and find yourself spending thousands of dollars and not moving towards the outcome you’re looking for.
What if you could reduce the risk around your project?
- Understand the cost to reach the outcomes you’re looking for.
- Have clarity on the timeline for your project and the milestones along the way.
- Understand the steps involved, individually and collectively.
- Build a relationship with a consultant who prioritizes understanding your business and recommending the right solution for your particular situation.
Get to know our Systems + Automation Roadmapping service
Our Systems + Automation Roadmapping is an opportunity for us to meet, discuss your current situation, review the outcomes you’re looking for, and determine the best options to get you moving from where you are to where you want to be.
There are a number of benefits to starting work together with our Systems + Automation Roadmapping:
- We begin bridging the gap between the outcomes you have in your head (more traffic, more sales, increased revenue, better image, etc.) and the projects to implement.
- You walk away with a handful of new ideas (as a result of us working together) that will get you even closer to the outcomes you’re looking for.
- You reduce the risk surrounding your project by discussing the outcomes you’re looking for, your current situation, and any risks or assumptions surrounding the project.
When we work together on Systems + Automation Roadmapping for your organization, we’re working together to provide you with the best advice and direction.
Our job is to assist you to give better direction on your project so you know if what you’re planning on doing is what you actually need to do.
At the completion of the Systems + Automation Roadmapping, you’ll receive a number of deliverables to help enhance your understanding of the project you need:
- An overview summarizing the key details/elements from our meeting
- A written report offering my insight and expertise on the best options for your company as you move forward
- A proposal for the next project we will collaborate on based on the working session conversation with you
Start with your Systems + Automation Roadmapping with us today
Are you ready to get expert insight into the outcomes you’re looking for?
Our goal is to help you determine if working together is the right investment for your company, not hard-sell you on something that you don’t need.
How does Systems + Automation Roadmapping work?
Once you approve the Systems + Automation Roadmapping proposal and pay its fee, you’ll receive a questionnaire to fill out about your company, the outcomes you’re looking to achieve, and the situation you’re experiencing.
After that, we’ll schedule a time for us to have an in-depth 60-minute ‘Working Session’ conversation about your organization.
We’ll discuss your business, the situation you’re experiencing, and the outcomes you’re looking for.
On the call, we’ll contribute our insights to your available options and answer any questions you have.
After our call, we’ll research the situation you’re experiencing and the outcomes you’re looking for.
We’ll put together a report for you and your company. In this report, we’ll summarize the major takeaways from our meeting and contribute our insight and best practices to the different options at hand for your organization and best path for you to follow to achieve your intended outcomes.
You can expect to receive your report within 15 business days of our meeting.
What’s unique about Systems + Automation Roadmapping?
Unlike other consultants who offer a free consultation before sending you a proposal, with Systems + Automation Roadmapping, you’re assured that our work together gets the same attention that any other paying project receives.
Additionally, you can rest easily knowing that our recommendations on how you should proceed are based on a detailed discussion about your company, your goals, and your current situation. This allows us to fully understand the situation you’re experiencing and the outcomes you’re looking for.
It’s important to note that a ‘free proposal’ without necessary research is, at best, guesswork. It could be like going hiking on a new trail without a map and it could take twice as long and cost more than expected.
Why should YOU take advantage of our Systems + Automation Roadmapping Service?
Our Systems + Automation Roadmapping is US$990.
If you’re interested in:
- A clear plan of action
- Reducing the risk around your project
- Trying out a low-risk, easy-out consulting relationship
Systems + Automation Roadmapping is an easy way for us to review the outcomes you want to achieve and discuss the options for you to get there.
Take action now
Click "Let's Work Together" below, fill in the information, and we'll be in touch with you right away!